David Murdock – Consultant
With a background of audit and insolvency in an international accounting firm, David commenced his relationship with the firm in 1987.
David has provided lasting assistance and support to professionals, family and privately owned businesses over the breadth of his core knowledge and experience in the accounting and finance fields.
This has encompassed wealth creation and protection together with succession and estate planning.
Board positions, attendance at management meetings and planning sessions is a common request which David embraces in the journey to advise, help and support clients.
Special investigations and business analysis services are also undertaken, on behalf of clients, ranging from small business to large.
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Arts (Accounting) South Australian Institute of Technology
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, including designations
- CA Financial Planning Specialist
- CA SMSF Specialist (University of NSW)
- Fellow of the Tax Institute of Australia, including designation
- Graduate Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Agri Business
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Finance and investment
- Forensic Accounting
- Not for Profits
- Property Development
- Retail and Service
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
Email: [email protected]
Office: (08) 8271 9464