Paul celebrates the longest tenure with the firm having joined straight from college in 1970.
Paul spent his childhood in Smoky Bay on the west coast growing up among farmers and fisherman, many who were and still are clients today giving him a strong link to the rural industry.
He has had considerable exposure to all facets of the firm and is responsible for advising a wide selection of individuals and small business clients not only in tax matters but those involving estate and succession planning and Self-Managed Super Funds.
Memberships & Qualifications
- Associate of the Tax Institute of Australia-
- Authorised Representative of AFSL 482656
- Graduate Member and Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Agri Business
- Asset Protection
- Estate Administration
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Freight& Transport
- Professional Services
- Property Development
- Retail and Service
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
Email: [email protected]
Office: (08) 82722500